Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Skills Challenge Logo

I created three possible designs that i like;
The first one, LCI TECH SKILLS CHALLENGE with an paper airplane;

I like this logo because it very plain, as well as my other ones. I think that the airplane shows simplicity of abstract idea that involve a paper airplane. Creativity to make one, all the math and physics that lie behind it, etc.

Another design is, LCI TECH SKILLS CHALLENGE with a lightbulb;

I like this one due to the text and image placement. The light bulb represents technology by creative ideas, its need everywhere, the technology that was put into making it.

Lastly my last design was, LCI TECH SKILLS CHALLENGE with puzzle pieces;

This one is my least favourite, but i still believe it is a good logo. Placing of text is hard to place for it to have good unity and be visually pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment